BIKES Club Picnic 2021
- The BIKES Club picnic for members only is back!
- Let’s celebrate bike riding with an outdoor picnic.
- There will be pre-picnic rides too for various paces groups.
- The format has changed from a bring-your-own lunch to a more traditional potluck.
- There is the option to participate in the celebrating and socializing in a self-contained manner while not participating in the potluck.
- Let’s respect the concerns some may have regarding social distancing.
We have the picnic shelter reserved for 11 AM – 3 PM Saturday, July 31st, 2021. The main event will likely be from 12 noon – 3 PM.
Hauge Homestead Park, near Silver Lake in south Everett.
Ride your bike from home or a remote parking area if you can. Parking at Hauge Homestead Park and surrounding streets is limited. The Park will also be open to other users.
BIKES Club will provide:
- Your choice of 1 or 2 hamburgers, brats, salmon burgers, or veggie burgers with buns and condiments.
- Cold bottled water.
- Paper plates, plastic utensils, napkins.
What You Must Do:
- Register so we will know how many plan to attend.
- E-mail Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday July 28th with:
- Your choice of:
- Hamburgers, 1 or 2.
- Brats, 1 or 2.
- Salmon burgers, 1 or 2.
- Veggie burger, 1 or 2.
- If you will attend but not have any BIKES provided stuff because you will bring your own only for you, also let Elaine know that too.
- Remember what you ordered. Just enough will be bought to cover what was ordered.
- Your potluck dish or item with any serving utensils. Potluck dishes should be “picnic safe” and not spoil in the summer heat.
- Your preferred drink (no alcohol allowed per Everett Parks rules).
- A chair – seating is limited at the few tables.
- A hat and/or other sun protection.
- Your own mask if you are unvaccinated for COVID-19.
If you have a question, I'll get you an answer.
President, BIKES Club of Snohomish County