upcoming TourS - see list below
This list of tours is tentative - organizers need to hear from you that you are interested, or a tour may be canceled. If there is an RSVP date, contact the ride leader by that date to express your interest and confirm details.
Be sure to check Ride Updates, Community Forums, and BIKES Facebook group. Tour leaders may post potential tour information to any or all three sites seeking input on dates, destinations, routes.
- Tours are for members of B.I.K.E.S. Club of Snohomish County - we welcome you to join the club! Then, make sure your membership stays up to date!
- Riders cover their own costs for food and lodging and share transportation costs if applicable (for SAG or carpools).
- Riders typically make their own hotel/motel/camping reservations.
- Have your bike in good repair and be ready to ride the terrain and the distances involved.
- Everyone should have the equipment and know how to deal with a flat tire.
- If you want to diverge from the intended routes, plan to communicate with the ride leader and be able to find your own way.
HS = hub & spoke (stay all nights in one hotel/motel or campground)
Credit Card = stay in hotel/motel, SAG luggage or carry your own
Self-contained = haul your own luggage for camping
The fine print: insurance disclaimer
- Rides of more than one day are considered a tour.
- A tour shall not exceed 5 consecutive days of bicycling per insurance limitations.
- Tours over 5 consecutive days of bicycling require approval by our insurance provider.
- All BIKES Club rides and tours are limited to the USA only per our insurance provider.