This is from our friends at Cascade Bike Club. Check it out and participate if you can.
The 2022 Bike, Walk, Roll Summit is in two weeks, and we’ve gone entirely virtual! Registration grants FREE access to four days of thought-provoking, educational and inspiring content packaged in 15 sessions, including:
- What WSDOT’s new Complete Streets directive means for highway projects near you (hint: better biking and walking access)
- How the Leafline Trails Coalition is building a cohesive four-county trails vision
- Move Ahead WA & Federal Funding: advice and insight for agencies and advocates on how to access new transportation dollars
- Weaving language, policy, and legislation to create successful inclusion and accessibility of all road user with disabilities
- Re-imagining roadway space and utilizing a community-centered approach to improve mobility for all
Register (free) now!
We are excited to connect with you all virtually, and to share stories, resources, and opportunities with communities around the state.