Bike About Town
- Start time: We rollout at 11 a.m. from Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop. Restrooms and bike pump available at shop.
See more about the ride and pre-ride class at Sharing Wheels.
- Pace: Leisurely, family-friendly ride of 8 miles around north Everett on Mill Town Trail and quiet streets (pace 10 mph or less), followed by an optional social-paced loop to Snohomish (10-12 mph).
- Distance: 8 miles or 30 miles.
- Terrain: Mostly flat, a few hills.
- Maps: 8-mile Everett loop (approx.); modified 22-mile Snohomish loop (start/end at Sharing Wheels, not transit station)
- Under COVID 19 restrictions, groups will depart in groups of 5. Sign-up via BIKES online. People may also signup via Sharing Wheels.
- Unless there are severe RAIN or WEATHER issues, ride will still happen. See Ride Updates.
Ride Leader: Kristin K. 425-923-7868