Garfield Park to Snohomish Bakery
- Meet at Garfield Park near the corner of 23rd and Chestnut a little before 10:30 a.m. to sign in. The restrooms in this park are closed for the winter, plan accordingly!
- High social/low steady pace (12-13 mph), about 20 miles, mostly quiet rural roads, A terrain with just a little bit of hill.
- Optional lunch/coffee at Snohomish Bakery (or bring your own).
- Do watch out for local sketchy neighborhood character(s) driving Smart cars.
- Poor weather forecast will cancel ride.
- Ride leader: Cindy Proctor 425-293-3152
- RWGPS: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30577805
Rides + Events Calendar
B.I.K.E.S. Club is a members-based club. You must be a member to join us on our rides and tours. Our dues are low and are a real bargain. Won't you join us?
Join B.I.K.E.S. Club
McClinchy Mile - the premier North Sound cycling event!
B.I.K.E.S. Club of Snohomish County PO Box 5242
Everett, WA, 98206