Lake Ballinger Park
- Meet at McCollum Park and Ride (the lot SOUTH of the pool) a little before 10 a.m. to sign in and go over safety briefing.
- Ride 23 miles mostly on Interurban Trail, but some roads.
- High social/low steady pace (12-13 mph) A and B terrain, with some short rolling hills.
- Optional stop for warm drink/snack at Starbucks near 164th on the way back.
- Rain, ice, storm and zombie apocalypse will cancel the ride, be sure to check ride updates before leaving.
- Ride leader Cindy Proctor. 425-293-3152
- RWGPS: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29176556