B.I.K.E.S. Club of
Snohomish County

CANCELLED - Today's Maltby "Ice Cream" Ride

  • 25 Aug 2018 7:58 AM
    Message # 6638390

    Because the smoke has moved back in and air quality greatly deteriorated overnight...plus a small chance of rain later. PLUS temps of 55 degrees this morning.  Never saw a day less suited for an ice cream ride... who knew August was going to be like this??  Certainly not me when I planned this ride in July! 

    Anyway, maybe try again later if summer decides to come back and the smoke stays away.  

© B.I.K.E.S. Club of Snohomish County
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software