B.I.K.E.S. Club of
Snohomish County

Wednesday Pedal Pusher Ride on the Sammamish River Trail CANCELLED. (October 11th)

  • 10 Oct 2017 4:24 PM
    Message # 5307763

    The ride from Log Boom Park to Sammamish Landing Park and return is CANCELLED. The weather forecast for the time of our ride shows 40% chance of rain going to 60% during the ride.

© B.I.K.E.S. Club of Snohomish County
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software